my pink dc4!?

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
oh we always have fun. we were painting our buddies teg and he fell asleep so we painted him to match his car.

.Cortez

94' LS
AS much as I'd loveeeee to stick around and begin mind raping a girl over a messageboard just because she own's an integra *cough*Chris*cough* I'm just going to pop in and ask what area the 717 is? I'm from the 570. Scranton area.

alyssafacex

AS much as I'd loveeeee to stick around and begin mind raping a girl over a messageboard just because she own's an integra *cough*Chris*cough* I'm just going to pop in and ask what area the 717 is? I'm from the 570. Scranton area.
hahaha chris is not like thattt.
it's harrisburg, york, hanover, etc

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
haha shut up cortez.

.Cortez

94' LS
i told him he should ride with you down to the meet in may cuz he cant.
I prob. should. I'm rather lax tho, I mean, getting up ridic early just to meet her somewhere crazy and keep my car there is rather sketchy, Wait! I HAVE A CUZ IN PHILI! haha idk if thats even the same direction as where we would be going.

alyssafacex

i told him he should ride with you down to the meet in may cuz he cant.
oh oh oh oh oh i understand

I prob. should. I'm rather lax tho, I mean, getting up ridic early just to meet her somewhere crazy and keep my car there is rather sketchy, Wait! I HAVE A CUZ IN PHILI! haha idk if thats even the same direction as where we would be going.
it'd be chill, i know what you mean about leaving your car somewhere haha. could someone bring you like halfway or something? the meet's in richmond, its like 3 and a half hours from me, and scranton is actually the opposite way haha

.Cortez

94' LS
Damn, Hm.... Idk Maybe I'll work something out. If its 3 hours away from you, and your 4 hours away from me, wth Theres no way I'm going to this thing unless I'm flying lmfao.

I'll plan a CPA meet for this summer.