I Sold My Mazda Protege!

DaltonB

The Start is near!
UPDATE: My mother told me she wont even let me test drive a car till I get my job at the start of next month..

Goal: Job by February 2nd, Teggy in my driveway by February 15th.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
LOL I love you (NO HOMO) for that answer It's exactly what I wanted to hear. I think If he calls me back I'll go check it out today!
Woah! :shock:

*Fixed. :thumbs up

UPDATE: My mother told me she wont even let me test drive a car till I get my job at the start of next month..

Goal: Job by February 2nd, Teggy in my driveway by February 15th.
That sucks, well good luck.

khurley424

Congratulations on being able to get your teg. Your going to love the car when you get it, i know sure as hell i love mine. Everything thats been said so far is dead on. The only advice i can give is try to find a stick, but if you cant its not the end of the world. If you can find a gsr in your budget, your money will be better spent, and the sedans 2 extra doors DO come in useful. happy hunting!!!

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
its good getting into the right car scene early, i got a deal on mine, but i didnt buy it stock and i got lucky it wasnt fukd up, look for the cleanest one u can find and when u find it, look for a cleaner one :)

DaltonB

The Start is near!
Congratulations on being able to get your teg. Your going to love the car when you get it, i know sure as hell i love mine. Everything thats been said so far is dead on. The only advice i can give is try to find a stick, but if you cant its not the end of the world. If you can find a gsr in your budget, your money will be better spent, and the sedans 2 extra doors DO come in useful. happy hunting!!!
Yeah but I wouldn't mod a automatic, i wouldn't enjoy it as much. Even though I'm still learning stick :lol:
its good getting into the right car scene early, i got a deal on mine, but i didnt buy it stock and i got lucky it wasnt fukd up, look for the cleanest one u can find and when u find it, look for a cleaner one :)
I found a really nice one, the last link in the middle of this page. clean title, 160k miles,stock. But it probably wont be up for another 14 days..because that's how long till i can get my car..