what lip is this?

Civic98KH

Hondata Tunes My Life
just like the title says what lip is this because i cant find it anywhere.... and if this is somebody's car and want the pictures down just let me know thanks

Civic98KH

Hondata Tunes My Life
looks like a carbon fiber type-r style
idk but i really like it lol it looks like a really plain looking lip like just round, but i'm not sure i wish this was somebody's car on here and they could tell me....anyone else?

irokGSR

on the 2nd picture you can see the fitment isnt right by the mesh so yeah its prolly the one they have listed for the 94 - 97 just customized

Civic98KH

Hondata Tunes My Life
its proly the one for the 94 - 97 but they customized it to fit the 98-01???
cuz if you look insire the bumper where the mesh is it dont fit it 100 percent
yeah but the one they make for 94-97 it doesnt go into that grill where the mesh it it is designed like the Sir-g lip it just bolts to the bottom of the bumper haha...but i really want to know what it is really bad

irokGSR

although it does look the the type r for the 94 - 97 its smaller then the 98-01 so it could be that just customized again goin with the second picture it doesnt fit 100 percent so might want to look that up

Civic98KH

Hondata Tunes My Life
ill take that one back also lol it doesnt go into the mesh either
lol yeah i think it is something custom cause i have looked for a really long time and i only seen one other one and it was one a red DC so i'm lost i hope somebody will know haha