The Cleanest Integras. **Don't post YOUR car**

hotdoghogie

Droppin panties since1990
yeah its a little on the nice side. Its spare wheel isnt even bolted down which would not fly with the track officials. But it does look like it could be capable of a seeing some track time, it just doesnt.

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
Actually that ITR is a show car, he has always placed 1st or 2nd in every competition. I saw the car when he first got it. He didn't have all that much done to it, carbon hood, wheels, wing, everything motor wise. Then he got the canards, the cage and just started grabbing parts. The car doesn't flow and Cece Brown (made the cover of Super Street with the Hypnotiq Teal Mica EG6) told him as well.

GSR-TURBO-DC

THE BIG SUPRISE IS NEAR
Actually that ITR is a show car, he has always placed 1st or 2nd in every competition. I saw the car when he first got it. He didn't have all that much done to it, carbon hood, wheels, wing, everything motor wise. Then he got the canards, the cage and just started grabbing parts. The car doesn't flow and Cece Brown (made the cover of Super Street with the Hypnotiq Teal Mica EG6) told him as well.
He got 3rd when I showed :D . He is cool as fuck, and the car is dope. But the choice in parts could have been chosen a bit more prudently.

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
He got 3rd when I showed :D . He is cool as fuck, and the car is dope. But the choice in parts could have been chosen a bit more prudently.
Well I didn't go to that show :p

But yeah, everything was kind of thrown together.