The Cleanest Integras. **Don't post YOUR car**

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
^i saw a thread about that and i never knew if it was true or not. i mean, i can't really tell it's photoshopped. some of the angles did throw me off though.

JasperDA9

i think he means Cold air intake, and it clear reads J's RACING.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
^thats my favorite dc5 ever. i followed the build thread... im obsessed. it's my desktop picture back when he had mf10's on it

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
This is another one of our ITR's here in town :D

To be fair, this guy is loaded, had an s2000 hard top with Spoon Front End, then
has a Fit on Regamaster Evo's, then a sick with it DC5. Now he sold the DC5 and
S2000 and got a GT-R.

Last edited:

konerri

^sorry to say this but that car has no theme. it's just a collection of parts. i can not see if the guy wanted a track look because of all the parts but the car does even have the race stance. Then i thought it was a show car but the fenders and bumpers don't line up. this guy must be clueless as to what parts is needed to have a badass car. Seems like he just bought everything. If had that much money i would just by one of Spoon race cars and daily it with a soft suspension setup.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
^sorry to say this but that car has no theme. it's just a collection of parts. i can not see if the guy wanted a track look because of all the parts but the car does even have the race stance. Then i thought it was a show car but the fenders and bumpers don't line up. this guy must be clueless as to what parts is needed to have a badass car. Seems like he just bought everything. If had that much money i would just by one of Spoon race cars and daily it with a soft suspension setup.
I will agree it is a little busy but it def is not a race car. Just a show car.
agreed. it looks like he went a tad jdm happy. but i wouldnt mind taht cluster and x bar :D