The Cleanest Integras. **Don't post YOUR car**

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
So that is his... lol all this time and I had no idea... I have like a whole bunch of pics of that car in a folder on my comp of "clean tegs"... its seriously is one of my favorite green tegs... and thats saying something bc I'm not the biggest fan of jdm fronts lol... still looks amazing

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
no no no thats not his its the same color as his i believe and basically looks the same from the front, but nah thats not his

mirrorimg

So that is his... lol all this time and I had no idea... I have like a whole bunch of pics of that car in a folder on my comp of "clean tegs"... its seriously is one of my favorite green tegs... and thats saying something bc I'm not the biggest fan of jdm fronts lol... still looks amazing
no no no thats not his its the same color as his i believe and basically looks the same from the front, but nah thats not his
Shanna is right, its not my car. The paint is close enough with that lighting that I figured I would use it as my signature and crop/resize it to meet specs. I wish it was my car though, I certainly have more rock chips in my bumper than this car ;)

Edit: and my plate is offset to the drivers side.

mirrorimg

:) Thanks Shanna. Im actually the green one in her signature.

Most of the pictures I have are on poorly lit days, and you cant see the brightness of the paint.

JasperDA9

funny thing about this car is...its not real. none of it. its ALLLLLL photoshop. I remember seeing the original guy that made it up and how he did it. I find it funny that people think it is real.