V6 TSX opinions?

khurley424

so, what do you guys think of the new v6 tsx? i checked one out when i was getting my new exhaust hanger the other day, and i thought it was sick. 280 horses, it sounded insane, was comfortable, and in my opinion looked awesome.

btw the reason this is here is b/c while tsx is a jdm accord, from what i gather its also acura's modern equivalent to the db integras.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
btw the reason this is here is b/c while tsx is a jdm accord, from what i gather its also acura's modern equivalent to the db integras.
Pretty much...especially since there's no Integra anymore PERIOD (RSX included). I might check the V6 model out as a potential car for when I get out of college. I've been dead set on a G35/G37 though since they're around the same price as a 4-cylinder TSX but with 6 cylinders. For the same amount of money, I'd rather have 300+ HP instead of 200 lol

I really wanted a diesel TSX though, but I guess it's also cool to have a smaller and lighter TL lol

khurley424

the salesman gave it a bit of gas demonstrating its sound. i will say it makes all the right noises. and theres a shit ton of gadgets in it (like the ac can compensate for the sun's position in the sky).
and 0-60 in 6ish seconds is also nice lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I must say YAAAYYY! they fixed that ugly fuckin grill a bit. They just painted it, but look how much better it looks now...
It does look much better, but I still think the front is fairly ugly. I'd much rather have a 6 speed '08 TL Type S

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
the salesman gave it a bit of gas demonstrating its sound. i will say it makes all the right noises. and theres a shit ton of gadgets in it (like the ac can compensate for the sun's position in the sky).
and 0-60 in 6ish seconds is also nice lol
my old INSPIRE (3.2TL-S) ran 0-60 in 6.3s so nothing fancy about it cuz the TL-S has 260hp (i had I,H on it tho)

It does look much better, but I still think the front is fairly ugly. I'd much rather have a 6 speed '08 TL Type S
I agreed!

cdkee

I want a hatchback! But that won't be happening anytime soon, and I sure don't want a Civic SI. Ah, the Integra left a hole in my heart that will not be filled...

khurley424

i dont see much wrong with an si, but i really wish they sold the ukdm civic type r in america. that car is awesome, and i think it looks excellent.