tail light idea

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Ehh not my cup of tea but if you like it, then it's all good.

mirrorimg

Is that electrical tape?

You can see paint lines from where he taped it off and got a ton of overspray to the left of the light :???: I don't like it, and think you need to do a lot more prep work when you try something like this, or even better, remove the part from the car?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
You can see paint lines from where he taped it off and got a ton of overspray to the left of the light :???: I don't like it, and think you need to do a lot more prep work when you try something like this, or even better, remove the part from the car?
Holy shit youre right lol, that some getto shit right ther, talk about being lazy,,,,, either way looks like crap

acclude

cheap bastard
The thread title kinda threw me off. Tailight IDEA to me ment that you were gonna post your idea of what to do with the tails. I wasn't expecting to see the idea already performed and the actual changes posted in a pic.

It might look OK when the rest of the car is black if you do a good enough job on the paint.

Should have posted the IDEA to get feeback before posting the RESULT to get feedback.

ghost_xero

Sword of Swords!
well i havent painted the whole car, and besides like i give a fuck what it looks like now, its a canvas and im putting ideas on it, besides im not gonna do all that and take it apart now and not paint the rest of it too, that would just be dumb.

ghost_xero

Sword of Swords!
and no samurai it doesnt make them less visible, had a cop behind me last night and he didnt say a word

SubLiminate

It's unique. What the hell? Why not? There aren't many 1st gens left, so we all drive them to be unique. But, you gotta get the final paint right, like Acclude said, or it'll come off like a cover up of a fuck up.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
and no samurai it doesnt make them less visible, had a cop behind me last night and he didnt say a word
well i had a cop not pull me over and a cop pull me over and i know all of them see how low i am and see all my bars. just saying its at your digression when you do things to safety equipment.

Surferman

Murdering it out? I think it would look okay if you get that paint job.
Hey that's what it's all about. Customizing your OWN ride.

babyteg

ya i was wanting to change my 89's back end as well but more into the cutting and shaping bondo it'll look a little better, take your time