New guy here

Nocashrider

Grab your tank today
Hey whats up everyone names mike im currently integraless but i had a 2nd gen a few years ago and i loved it. Anyway ive been working on a friends 2g 1.8 auto and its got me back into the market for my own. i cant remember all the different options and what not from when i was shopping for them so if yall can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. Now back to the friends car im working on. It doesnt have any spark at the momemt and i was wondering what can be done to test the distributor. Another thing that would be helpful to know is if the motor is a interferance or non interferance motor thx

94dc4

My name matches again lol
They're definitely interference. Timing belt goes, bye bye valves. Not every time, but a high chance of that happening.

Nocashrider

Grab your tank today
well thats good to know but not to good for her now as for the distributor anyone got an idea on how to test if thats good or not?

integracrazy

lik to go fast

hey guys i got a 90 integra 5 speed with a 2000 si tranny and raced my buddy with a stock tranny beat him buy a car or so what else is a good application on this car

quique

SHAZAAM!!
whats up people..im new to this forum...just registered and trying to get a hang of how this works..i got a 2nd gen integra..

bfatdaintegra

IM motorvated
hasport sells a cable to hydro bracket that uses the clutch cable to activate the hydro slave cylinder its expensive though but it better than buying a padal and master cyl. setup from a 94 and up teggy i did that with my guy when he did a auto to manual setup in an eg civic we had to have a custom braided clutch cable maid form a speed shop it was a pain in my a$$