Painttttt JOB

jonjoshcb

Just wondering if anyone could tell me how much a paint job would be for the whole car, not just one or two areas in the car but the whole car?

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
You a crappy job you can get one for 500 lol they don't cover anhything with tap pretty much

Ballerin1

The labor is what's gonna kill ya, paint it yourself for like half the price.

Andrew93

Currently Building
well depends u getting it the same color or what... im getting mine done for like $300-400 ... but its just the outside no door jams or anything like that.....and i know the guy sure where u live will affect it too just call around.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Maaco has ambassador paint on sale for $200, but if you value your car then it might not be worth it. I've read mostly bad stories about Maaco paint, but a few said the paint job is decent as long as you go above and beyond to take care of it.

I'm gonna wait til I'm ballin and have another car before I paint ol' Jasper here, if I decide to keep it. Paint is mint but it's got pretty good amounts of paint missing on the top part of the bumper and one of the last owners couldn't drive in reverse well LOL so the corners and top of the back bumper don't look that great, some chips on the trunk missing and there's also some mild front end damage to the right side so there's a large amount missing there. I wonder if it would cost the same amount to just paint parts? I'm probably gettin another hood and right fender because my homie's car got rear ended very hard yesterday...R.I.P. Teg :(

DA9boy

yea depends on if u going with the stock paint because a guy told me that he could repaint the hole car for $1000 but u have to check around