Won't start

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Did you check your ground wires?

now I also have an off-topic question...what is the Difference between a DA6 and DA9
DA6 is the JDM Honda Integra Xsi with the B16 engine. DA9 is all of the USDM hatches, except GSR (DB1)

D-MART90DA9

MY CAR IS A AUTOBOT
Did you check your ground wires?

i bet its the main relay

DA6 is the JDM Honda Integra Xsi with the B16 engine. DA9 is all of the USDM hatches, except GSR (DB1)
oh how i love the xsi.:banana::drive: lol if i was rich i would have at least 2 of every integra made all trim levels sounds dumb but i would

rkramer19

ground wires are good and i changed out the main relay today. Still no start, does anyone have a part number o9n the starter relay?

rkramer19

No thats the problem i dont have any spark whatsoever

rkramer19

starter relay is good also so i am more than likely looking at a broken wire somewhere is my only thought.

Ruled out Parts are:

Starter
Alternator
Battery
Main Relay
Starter Relay
Clutch Pedal Switch

Either the ignition switch or a broken wire are the only 2 things i can think of

91daproject

starting problems

i have a 91 da and my main relay was going out. i could tap it and it would work. it finally gave out on me yesterday. i put a new one in and now it won't even turn the fuel pump on. i don't know whats wrong. it blew a ecu fuse. i put a new one in. it might be my key switch but im not sure. i wanted to know if anyone had any ideas.