Front Bumper HELP

YadaDA9

Hey guys I have a '90 DA RS hatch. Will a ITR/DC front bumper fit my car without modifications? I saw one on craigslist in the same color as my car and that got me thinking...:lol:

xusake

Hey guys I have a '90 DA RS hatch. Will a ITR/DC front bumper fit my car without modifications? I saw one on craigslist in the same color as my car and that got me thinking...:lol:
No it will not fit right in place, you'll need the front clip of a ITR or DC. That dude must of did a conversion that why it fits.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
I was looking for Integras on Craigslist after my crash and I saw a DA with a USDM DC front clip welded to it...:wtf:

YadaDA9

Okay that's what I thought but I wanted to make sure. Who knows what the difference between a 90-91 and 92-93 bumper is? I'm gonna do the conversion but I can't tell from the pics.

Are you sure it didnt just have OEM one piece headlights? Pics please.

YadaDA9

Are you sure it didnt just have OEM one piece headlights? Pics please.
Nah I meant I saw the bumper in the same color as my car. I just didn't know if it fit my car or not. I already got 1 pieces

xusake

Okay that's what I thought but I wanted to make sure. Who knows what the difference between a 90-91 and 92-93 bumper is? I'm gonna do the conversion but I can't tell from the pics.
The difference between the two bumper is

1990-1991 The front lower end of the bumper is cut in. As you can see in this image below.

1992-1993 The front lower end of the bumper isn't cut out. As you can see in this image below.

Also you can look at the image of my signature, you can tell that I have a 92-93 DA.

These two front bumper are from Google Image, so I hope this will explain to you what the difference between 90-91 and 92-93. Also I believe these two bumper got the same mounting.

Last edited:

YadaDA9

The difference between the two bumper is

1990-1991 The front lower end of the bumper is cut in. As you can see in this image below.

1992-1993 The front lower end of the bumper isn't cut out. As you can see in this image below.

Also you can look at the image of my signature, you can tell that I have a 92-93 DA.

These two front bumper are from Google Image, so I hope this will explain to you what the difference between 90-91 and 92-93. Also I believe these two bumper got the same mounting.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I asked this question like 3 times on CI but its seemed like either nobody knew or it was just too nooby of a question. I'm going to pick up a 92-93 bumper in 2 days.

xusake

No problem YadaDA9, we all have to start some where. post picture up once it install on your DA