what kind are these headlights

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
light scatter on those lights is borderline hideous, though. I've seen a few projector retrofits in them though, and those looked hot. Solved that horrible light scatter problem, too.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
light scatter on those lights is borderline hideous, though. I've seen a few projector retrofits in them though, and those looked hot. Solved that horrible light scatter problem, too.
Really? Damn, I've really been considering getting some of those smoke ones. Might get em anyway. I've seen the all chrome ones in person though and I hate em.

I'm mainly considering them because when I bought my car it had some minor front end damage and the headlight was glued to the fog and corner lights. Found this out the hard way when I went to go change my fogs to yellow and I couldn't take the right one out :x. I was considering these because I don't like the USDM 3 pieces at all and I'm not a fan of the JDM one pieces (the fact that the fogs use expensive rare bulbs sucks too). Don't know my laws here in North Texas concerning front ends but I'm sure I gotta have amber somewhere in the front or side (although I notice a lot of people don't) and I don't wanna bother with city lights, even though I like them. I know the only thing we're strict on down here is emissions in the metroplex and other major cities...dammit...

The black housing version of the REAL JDM headlights look sick though. Are those a mod or can I find them somewhere?

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
you'd have to mod a set of real JDM head lights. kinda tricky if you've never done it before, but looks hot when done.

the scatter is disastrous on the ebay headlights. almost makes visibility worse, honestly.they also require a 9004 to 9007 conversion, unless you feel like modding the headlights themselves. i don't remember the specifics as to what exactly needs to be modded, but i know its more trouble than its worth. if i were going to spend the money, i'd get a set of proper JDM headlights. might cost more, but looks a million times better. fitment is top notch on the real JDM's too ;)

YadaDA9

you'd have to mod a set of real JDM head lights. kinda tricky if you've never done it before, but looks hot when done.

the scatter is disastrous on the ebay headlights. almost makes visibility worse, honestly.they also require a 9004 to 9007 conversion, unless you feel like modding the headlights themselves. i don't remember the specifics as to what exactly needs to be modded, but i know its more trouble than its worth. if i were going to spend the money, i'd get a set of proper JDM headlights. might cost more, but looks a million times better. fitment is top notch on the real JDM's too ;)
Where would I get some of those authentic JDM headlights? The ones on my car have the scatter you speak of, looks like I have 3 weak flashlights on each side aiming different directions LMAO. Also, would I be able to install HIDs on those JDM headlights?