Rust Wow!

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
I just went and washed my integra, it seems that people that had it before had spray painted a lot of rust, I thought it was just the fking trunk. So I took the power sprayer with super strong bit to spray. AND A LOT OF RUST came into play when I sprayed the fenders mostly and the trunk and hood. So now I think EITHER I will sell this car and get a better one. Or buy fenders for front and rear, and trunk and hood. I don't know how to paint but my friend has a kit that I probably will try to learn to use

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
all i can say about rust is that it sucks and usually a lot of work to fix.
[/IMG]

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
its all over the car in stupid spots. Filler for gas, rear quarter panels, doors have it on spots, hood, trunk. I think I could bondo it if I just sand the WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! car and bondo imperfect spots and repaint. I dunno. I gotta think about it. Anyway I friend across the street just gave me two 10" kickers with a box. Better than my 8" efx. Its super loud now woo woo

Md426

I wouldn't just bondo over the spots, Replace the bad spots and use a rust inhibitor. The rust will just come back if you cover it up with out treating it right.

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
now im gonna sand it all down.. to the bare metal then bondo it but some spots are at the edge so I dunno if it will wokr