clutch clutch clutch

cripemaster

thanks alot. that helps a ton. is it a pain to fix this when putting in a new clutch? how much would new synchros run?

cripemaster

thanks for the help. my trans never pops out of gear unless i push it out you know? i'm not sure if i should buy new synchros they're a lot plus the fact i need a new clutch that would come out to be like 600 bucks at the cheapest.

jdmmike91

thanks for the help. my trans never pops out of gear unless i push it out you know? i'm not sure if i should buy new synchros they're a lot plus the fact i need a new clutch that would come out to be like 600 bucks at the cheapest.
youcan get a good clutch for like $200 are you going to instal it yourself?

cripemaster

yeah with help from a couple buddies. one guy is a honda freak with an eg coupe with a k20 swap so as you can imagine this will probably be nothing for him. haha. i'm just nervous cause i'm super broke and will most likely need everything done within a day cause this is my ONLY vehicle.

jdmmike91

yeah with help from a couple buddies. one guy is a honda freak with an eg coupe with a k20 swap so as you can imagine this will probably be nothing for him. haha. i'm just nervous cause i'm super broke and will most likely need everything done within a day cause this is my ONLY vehicle.
is your setup mostly stock?

blackls

if you want something that is not to stiff and is very reliable than i would recommend an exedy stage one organic clutch

cripemaster

all i have is a cold air intake. i was thinking jsut boosting for a stage 2 just for the hell of it. i'm gonna do brakes then exhaust then suspension.

jdmmike91

all i have is a cold air intake. i was thinking jsut boosting for a stage 2 just for the hell of it. i'm gonna do brakes then exhaust then suspension.
stage one would be perfect ...but the stage to gives you room to grow its all up to you