New Here Come See My Specs/pics

jdmmike91

Those are 4x114 so he has to convert either way. 8)

I'd convert to 4x114 just for the sick ass old school wheel selection. :shock:

hmmm let me do some reserch i would like to stay 4 lug to keep it original and clean u kno but i snap lug nut when i pop the clutch somtimes because of hp and tq

Ebush

The guy with yellow RNR's
hmmm let me do some reserch i would like to stay 4 lug to keep it original and clean u kno but i snap lug nut when i pop the clutch somtimes because of hp and tq
how much hp and tq are you putting down?

649HP and 497TQ doesnt snap the lugs on my friends CRX.
and it never happened on any other 500+hp honda I have been around.

jdmmike91

havent dynoed my setup yet only 2 months old got plans for it though

jdmmike91

i have racing axles....not stock....i think the problem now is not with my hp...even though i know it is high...i think it is with my air gun...might have been tqing them down to much

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ x2...? I don't see what's funny either. :what:

Those are 4x114 so he has to convert either way. 8)

I'd convert to 4x114 just for the sick ass old school wheel selection. :shock:
GOOD CALL!!! I see some sick ass wheels I can't have because they're all 4x114... :cry:

mirrorimg

Even though theres a few sick 4x114 wheels out there, is there much of a selection? I didnt really think there were many diff wheels at that size.

You probably were torqueing (spelling?) them down to much, and stressing them so they broke when you laid down on the throttle.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
you actually broke wheel studs? Man, don't just run a straight impact on your lugs... you have to torque them down, but not with 700 ft-lbs out of a impact wrench. That breaks shit.

and yeah, there's a lot of sick old school rims in 4x114... I was looking to get some from a guy that collects locally (kinda locally) but everything he had that even looked remotely cool were in 4x114... :what:

jdmmike91

you actually broke wheel studs? Man, don't just run a straight impact on your lugs... you have to torque them down, but not with 700 ft-lbs out of a impact wrench. That breaks shit.

and yeah, there's a lot of sick old school rims in 4x114... I was looking to get some from a guy that collects locally (kinda locally) but everything he had that even looked remotely cool were in 4x114... :what:
hehe about the over tqing .....and i would have to agree about the 4x114 rims...seen alot of sick desighns online and at the track