any ideas for a new exhaust?

94dc4

My name matches again lol
I read a lot of reviews on g2ic about the Tsudo N1. Most liked it, and it comes in either traditional style or canister style. People complain that the traditional style one will cause problems if your car is lowered though.

Around $300 after shipping. Lots of better options instead of this, but its a lot better than the cheaper eBay stuff.

I'm thinking about grabbing one myself, but all of them except the canister style specify 92-93, and I have a 91.

Last edited:

90DATeg

I read a lot of reviews on g2ic about the Tsudo N1. Most liked it, and it comes in either traditional style or canister style. People complain that the traditional style one will cause problems if your car is lowered though.

Around $300 after shipping. Lots of better options instead of this, but its a lot better than the cheaper eBay stuff.

I'm thinking about grabbing one myself, but all of them except the canister style specify 92-93, and I have a 91.
ya i was lookin at the Tsudo N1 but i have a 90 DA and they only sell it for 92-93,
what is the different about the years?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Ok I was wrong about the HKS exhaust. A friend of mine has one and his goes under the LCA, looks like the DA's does go over the LCA.

[YOUTUBE="werd"]6AAIbh8Ebew[/YOUTUBE]

94dc4

My name matches again lol
ya i was lookin at the Tsudo N1 but i have a 90 DA and they only sell it for 92-93,
what is the different about the years?
That's the traditional style. The canister style said 90-93...but they could be wrong too.

Might just have to get it and have an exhaust shop cut some pipe off and re-weld somewhere