Car Won't Run!!!

bmwpride

Ok so three days ago, i put my car up on jacks for new brakes, and a master cylinder. Now i got the brakes on and all and now the car wont run. The weather was humid/rainy and i had the hood open to put the MC in. Now i thought it was because it was wet so i put it inside for the night. I then checked all sensors, and distributor cap for moisture and they were dry so i checked the plug, wires and still dry. I then took out the IACV,FACV, and TB and cleaned them, and installed went to try it again and nothing. I thought about fuel, checked the wires for the fuel pump, injectors, FPR and all and everything was fine. I disconected the fuel line to the FPR and fuel came out just fine, clamped it down to that the FPR would be maxed out and was fine. So i continued to start it and it would idel at 1k and then die, so i gave it some throttle and it died. So it would die by itself and when throttle was given. Checked ecu and chip and all were good. Now when we went to the battery after so many times cranking it would die, and so we charged it and would it be fine, tested in with a volt meter and it read 17v. Could that be my problem or something else. I was also thinking alternator. Any help would be appreciated.

I also took out alternator and it passed, and i also checked my main fuse which is fuse 24, and it was fine. I dont have the new alternator on yet cause i dont have it cause it comes in on tues, but what else could be wrong since the old one passed, and the fuses were fine?

bmwpride

bout a new one, and am going to change it either way. Any other ideas

bmwpride

no it makes the same noise as it always did. Its a walbro 255 so its a little louder but no high ptched noise. Im at a loss man.