trouble starting

The DB doesnt want to start. Its trying to turn over but wont catch. Inliner fp gauge reads 15psi. What else cah I check besides relays and fuses?

acclude

cheap bastard
Well I know you know to check all the basics. Will it sputter like it's actually trying to start? Are the injectors firing and are you positive it's getting spark?

I pulled the plugs, they had oil on them. Also, there was a little pool of oil on the pistons. I dont know what could be causing the oil to get into the chamber.I realize that blow by is a possibility, but it seemed like a lot of oil for blow by.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
I don't know why there's oil on your plugs, but when my DC didn't start, it was because of a loose ground wire. Check your grounds, mainly the one on top of the thermostat.

I forgot to tell you, once I replaced the plugs it started right up. I just hope it keeps starting.
I just need to figure out why thereis oil on the plugs and on the pistons.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
your valve cover gasket is bad, the tube seals are letting in oil. easy fix 4 you.

your valve cover gasket is bad, the tube seals are letting in oil. easy fix 4 you.
Good call bro! :thumbs up
I talked to my buddy who is a master tech and he told me the same thing. So I went to the Acura dealer, got some OEM tube seals and a tube of Hondabond. I replaced the tube seals and Hondabonded the valve cover gasket. I just got done a minute ago, I hope it fixes the problem.