Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
nice. And that sucks. taillights! that's gay. .... i had similar stupid little problem too @ one of my AutoX events. One of my valve stems on my rims just suddenly decided to break during a run. How does a valve stem break!!? I wasn't able to fix it in time for the event and ended up just watching. I was super pissed.. STUPID SHIT.
Yeah, it was a pretty random stupid problem. But oh well... That's racing. Shit happens. There's always next time. At least I was able to test out the Skunk2 Pro-C and RA1s. I was very pleased with my new suspension and wheel/tire setup. I just need to get a front camber kit and bucket seat ASAP. Oh yeah, and I also need more power. Can't keep up with the turbos and V8s.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
too bad they didn't put some more engineering into the top hats on the pro c's... looks plain.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
too bad they didn't put some more engineering into the top hats on the pro c's... looks plain.
The top hats are pretty much the same as my Flex. I don't really care. The Pro-C proved itself out on the track. Helped me pass a Corvette and keep up with some high powered cars in the corners.

cdubdb7

damn man...those te37s look so sexy on that db, my buddy just picked him up some for his dc2, but that 5 lug just kills it, why dont you go lower??