Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
So yesterday, I had a track event at Willow Springs International Raceway on the Streets of Willow CCW course. I was only able to run for one session due to electronic difficulties. My brakes lights suddenly stopped working. Seems that the brake light switch is fucked up. Oh well, shit happens. Other than that, the DB8 felt great. The Skunk2 Pro-C is way better than the TEIN Flex that I previously had. And the Toyo Proxes RA1 is amazing! Here are some pictures. Enjoy!

Sammich

ok...i dont know what to say...this DB is getting more epic right now..and the track shots are like...OMGWTFBBQSOSONPROCESSEDCHICKENMAKINGITTASTEBETTER lol

looks awesome man

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nice... wish i coulda made it. i still haven't gotten my motor back from the machine hsop :(

looked fun :thumbup:, was it timed??

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
good shit matt! ill be out there next year i think =)
Sweet. I hope you can make it out next time.

nice... wish i coulda made it. i still haven't gotten my motor back from the machine hsop :(

looked fun :thumbup:, was it timed??
No problem man. There's always next time. My fastest lap was a shitty 1:47. I couldn't get any clean laps. I had to keep letting the faster cars pass me on the two straights. No way I can keep with with an F355 and an E92.

konerri

nice. And that sucks. taillights! that's gay. .... i had similar stupid little problem too @ one of my AutoX events. One of my valve stems on my rims just suddenly decided to break during a run. How does a valve stem break!!? I wasn't able to fix it in time for the event and ended up just watching. I was super pissed.. STUPID SHIT.