Do CRX parts and Integra parts interchangable???

cripemaster

I heard through the grapevine and so forth that lots of parts used on a crx can be used on a 2nd gen integra. is any of this true as in can you use catbacks from a crx on a da? and other stuff like that. thanks for reading don't make fun of my ignorance. haha.

tilegend

which part are you actually talking about?

cause not everything is going to fit obviously b/c its a different car, some things can be used with modifications.

cripemaster

Thanks I appreciate it. I was just wondering cause it's a smidge harder to find stuff for 2nd gen tegs but they have literally everything for crx's. I was just wondering also cause i found a catback for a crx and it's only like 350 where for 2nd gen tegs everything is outrageous.

mirrorimg

Oh. The exhaust is going to be different. If you have ever looked at the back of a crx, it makes a 90* turn then exits out the left side of the bumper. Integras exhaust pipes arent shaped that way.

As you can see. This is for a 88-91, but I think the 1st gens are the same.

Last edited:

tilegend

Oh. The exhaust is going to be different. If you have ever looked at the back of a crx, it makes a 90* turn then exits out the left side of the bumper. Integras exhaust pipes arent shaped that way.

As you can see. This is for a 88-91, but I think the 1st gens are the same.
DA still has the same layout...

mirrorimg

:oops: I guess I should do my research for the 2nd gen forum then. My bad