my new rims and redone taillights

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
well here are some before and after shots of my car after whiting out the taillights and putting on my new civic si rims. I will work on a diy for the taillights and post it a little bit later. its kind of hard to see what is different about the taillights, but I got rid of the pink lines.

Before

After

Spoon_

Im just messing man. What did you use super clean or clorox or simple green? Ive been planning on doing this for months and still havent gotten around to it.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
Im just messing man. What did you use super clean or clorox or simple green? Ive been planning on doing this for months and still havent gotten around to it.
i used the purple power stuff. it left a small spot of pink in each light though. i tried to get it out again but it didnt work. I should have gone with the super clean and not the cheapest thing on the shelf. oh well they still look a lot better.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
nice man, looking real clean. cant wait until you lower it
unfortunetly the only other things I will be doing to the car for now is put on my new painted valve cover and install the sri when it comes. My dad got laid off so my extra spending money will go to help with bills.

Sammich

believe me i understand and know how it is man. dont make the car your focus right now...first things first..i had to learn that

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
believe me i understand and know how it is man. dont make the car your focus right now...first things first..i had to learn that
yeah thats true. the upgrades to the car will just have ti be put on hold until everything turns around. the cars in good shape for now and will still be around down the road.

acclude

cheap bastard
Yeah I see what you're talking about, but the tails are hard to see. Good job! looks good