2000 Civic Si wheels ?

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I am almost positive that the 2000 civic si rims will fit on my integra and I can pick up a set for 200. is that a good price and do you think I should get them? does anyone have any pics of si rims on a 90-93 integra?

Last edited:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
If they are 200 buy them and if they don't fit sell the for like 400 lol, I would think they would fit bc blades and meshes fit on g2's

Wheeles187

but wont you have to do a 5 lug conversion? because i found a set of 07 si wheels for 325. but i didnt feel like doing the work.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I wasn't sure at first which years were 4 lug but after doing more research the 2000 civic si rims are only 4 lug and not 5 lug. The offset should be the same for honda and acuras. I will probably just do what 99sil-teg said and get them and if they don't fit resell them.

teggyboy21

The answer to your question is yes. They do fit. Also they look excellent on a DA9. For $200.00, that's an excellent deal, def. get them.

hondaproof

hondaproof
the civic bolt pattern changed to five with the third production year of the ep3 in 2004.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
well I went a head and bought them. They were really dirty and he said one of the rims had a scratch and the rest were good. I ended up getting them for 200 and went and cleaned them up real quick. It turns out that the scratch he was talking about wasn't really a scratch. Something brushed against the rim and just took the dirt off, there wasn't a scratch. After cleaning them real quick I found that these things are like brand new and the tires arent bad either. He was telling me he had the 2000 civic si and put 18s on it and 3 days later the car was stolen. He was cleaning out the garage and came across these rims and wanted to sell them. He asked his buddy how much to sell them for and he told him they are only worth 225-250. I couldn't pass up the deal. I can't wait until I put them on saturday so I can post pics.

Last edited:

DarkDB1

Looks great... I love SI's...

If I wasn't planning on selling the DB1 i'd be really interested in buying another set.