db1 teggy deal or no deal

DB8kid

whats goin on every one i came across a db1 in my area the mans firm price is 1200 for it but the tags are due and the water pump is leaking n it has high miles 230,xxx but the inside and out is like a 9 out of 10 n its clean tittle so do u guys think its worth it i dont mind fixing things that are minor n the water pump shouldnt be that much tags i could deal with .:???:

amaestre32

1200 isnt too bad you probably should change the timing belt and fluids and stuff. Try and talk him down a little because 230 is gettin up there

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
1200 really isn't that bad. if it is really clean and like you said 9/10 then i would hop all over it but find out if anything else is wrong with the engine. A good condition teg that old is hard to find.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
1200 really isn't that bad. if it is really clean and like you said 9/10 then i would hop all over it but find out if anything else is wrong with the engine. A good condition teg that old is hard to find.
X2 remember a nice paint jobs worth it alone.

DB8kid

is it overheating?

no the guy said it runs really good no over heating or nothing but he did say that i should change the timing belt not to many miles left on it before it goes so that would be the first fixer upper i would look at doing

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
the only bad thing seems to be the mileage. 1200 isn't really bad for any car in decent running shape, but if you can get him down to 1000 that would be even better.

DB8kid

the only bad thing seems to be the mileage. 1200 isn't really bad for any car in decent running shape, but if you can get him down to 1000 that would be even better.

ya i kno thats a bit of miles if i got it i would just do all maintaince n maybe in the long run swap it out if it doesnt goooo dead on me