New taillights

Gamerkiller3000

The One and Only!
I really like them bro, nice install too, how long it take you judging by the sun from the before and after, i would say about 2 hours, maybe a lil more or less...

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I really like them bro, nice install too, how long it take you judging by the sun from the before and after, i would say about 2 hours, maybe a lil more or less...
to actually swap them it only took like 30-40 minutes. But your right that the time between pics is like 2 hours. I took them after i installed them and then ate lunch. I am going to take them out this weekend because the gasket is all screwed up and the lights fog up. I am thinking of doing just a quick writeup for those that may want to try it along with a DIY gasket to save $$ because the gaskets are like 25 each. It's not all that hard, but you have to be patient because if something doesn't go right you can rush it or you may break something.

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
I Like This Thread ^^^ Mean Ass Write Up If It Wasnt Cuz Im Waiting On So Many Parts I Jus Ordered And I Plan To Put Them In This Week I'd Do This Like Asap Im Gonna See If I Can Find A Set For Cheap Mine Look Like Crap The Last Owner Took Out The Bottom Red Section And Made It Like Pink And Clear Its Nasty Anywayz Im Def Gonna Do This Next Week Im Def Gonna Order My Tailights Lights And Go According To Your Write Up The 50.50 White And Red After Pix Came Out Extra Sexy