New taillights

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I think you should slap the 92-93s back on for a day and clear the 90-91s.

Here is a comparison. All you need is some Super Clean, Mean Green, Purple Power, etc...
All I did was POUR about a 1/2 cup of PURE Superclean in there. Slosh it around for about 30 seconds, then dumped it out and rinsed thouroughly with HOT (not scorching) water.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I may have to try that. I have to take them off anyways to redo the seals. I sort of rushed to get them on and they didnt seal all the way. I may buy new seals and clear them all the way. Where do you get that cleaner?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
A lot of people get it at wal-mart, I used Mean Green on mine. I'm not sure what's available in your area. I took my time with mine, i just upped the amount of the degreaser each time. I also used warm water like the quote said.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
did you just let them air dry? I will probably do it this weekend because I have to put on my new valve cover and change the plugs so I may as well fix the lights

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I used a hair dryer a little also, but my car doesnt leave the garage much so I had time to spare. After they air dried I used the hair dryer.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I like them. Even if I didn't, it's hard to argue with 30 bucks.
yeah the price was great. I am planning on going to that junkyard again soon to see what other things I can get. I was surprised to see they had like 5 or 6 90-93 integras, a 94 and a 96

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
I like them a lot. Mine are all pink and rust marks have been made on them. I just planned on buying some that are in better condition but those are really nice. good choice.