Are there springs that don't lower the car?

red_ls

i am looking for suspension tightening springs for my 1990 LS. not lowering though and every brand i have looked at they always lower it. can you help me thank you.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
get some coilovers... you can adjust the amount that ou want to drop, or you can keep it the same height

red_ls

i thought of that but cant afford them:cry:. i need new springs anyways and since i live where there are speed bumps i cant lower it, atleast not much. im looking to spend somewhere around 250-300. thanx for any help

H2BDA9

you can get coil overs on ebay for like $50.... for 250-300 you can get some nice ones. try ground control or skunk 2. i have ground controls and it will drop so far i cant drive or go up a bit higher then stock height.

H2BDA9

good luck finding them for cheaper then coilovers. unless you go to a junkyard, but why get used OEM when you can get new coil overs and put it exactly where you want it.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
good luck finding them for cheaper then coilovers. unless you go to a junkyard, but why get used OEM when you can get new coil overs and put it exactly where you want it.
Please be more specific. You're talking about coilover sleeves, not full coilovers. Don't want the newbs to be confused.

H2BDA9

i have stock struts with ground control SLEEVE coil overs. like i said theres plenty more then enough adjustment you can play with and it rides just like stock.

red_ls

i was looking for just springs to tighten up the suspension but if i can get coil overs or coil over sleeves for decently cheep i would i also got to get springs because the front ones are broke. :???: