What are you listening to?

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
NOBODY has mentioned the a.m. am i the only one out here, listen to Jim Rome like every freakin day, the rex streak and kyle brandt's "shiting in an open house" story! awsome. and some bill handle if im up early enough drivin around. music is limited to the immortal techinique albums, best ever. then whatever makes bass when i switch on the sub. WHERE'S THE A.M. LOVE? my integra familiar? later

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I have been listening to Bayside, Thrice and Thursday

Glad to see my thread is still going... slowly... but going lol

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i know many people may not like techno but i a currently in the zone with some Aphex Twin-Windowlicker FTW!!

MemphisTeg

Smoker,Joker,MidniteToker
O rly?

I think my 108 bootleg recordings collection says otherwise 8)

Yes I am a metal head and that is preference but I listen to all kinds of music. I have a 4000+ CD collection :)
:beer::beer::banana: right on man. nice collection ya got there. now how many of those shows were you at?

OOOOOHHH and that Hampton 87 run ya got on the last page. what a smoker

Last edited:

acclude

cheap bastard
Glad you appreciate the collection ;) I have only been to one GD concert and that was in PA back in 94. Wish I coulda gone to more but I was only like 15y.o. or something like that. My chances to go to more kinda disappeared in 95 :(

Just put on - Sepultura - Schizophrenia <-(the OG stuff before they got all pussified)

99sil-teg

Not listening to yet, but very soon, I am going to pick up silversteins newest cd... and then I will be listening too lol

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
listening to new tech n9ne album... just got it, even though it doesn't come out till Tuesday..haha

just uploaded it to my Ipod.. i need a bigger ipod, i think 120GB will do....

99sil-teg

listening to new tech n9ne album... just got it, even though it doesn't come out till Tuesday..haha

just uploaded it to my Ipod.. i need a bigger ipod, i think 120GB will do....
Didn't even know he had a new one lol, but I mostly only keep on alternative 8)

Yeah I have the too much music problem too, thats why have a playlist set aside for my ipod for the car and just switch it up every once in awhile

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Didn't even know he had a new one lol, but I mostly only keep on alternative 8)

Yeah I have the too much music problem too, thats why have a playlist set aside for my ipod for the car and just switch it up every once in awhile
yea im more metal,punk,rock guy myself but I <3 tech n9ne....only rapper i like.. ill be playing it threw out the meet coming up [;)] btw dont forget your camera... lol