Distributor Question

amaestre32

yeah dont pay them to swap it they will probably come up with some bullshit story about how a bolt was broken and it costs 80 instead of 60 anyway. like sportsma said its easy just follow what he said.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I finally got my car back from the shop. he only ended up charging me 50 bucks to swap ou the distributors and also do the timing.

GSR FTW

get it from the junkyard and check and see if it works of course then slap that sucker on and pay like nothing compared to the other options

amaestre32

get it from the junkyard and check and see if it works of course then slap that sucker on and pay like nothing compared to the other options
why not just get a new one? intakes arent that expensive and a lot of the time have small cracks or holes that cause a leak.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
why not just get a new one? intakes arent that expensive and a lot of the time have small cracks or holes that cause a leak.
I think he was talking about the distributor. If if he was then he is a little late seeing as I already got a new one and its on the car. I decided against getting a used one because after doing research I found that 90-93 integras have a lot of distributor problems. so whats to say the one I buy won't break in a few weeks. Heck the one I had only took one day before it went bad. Plus 200 for a brand new one isn't all that bad.