New integra owner!

DarkDB1

Make a photobucket account

Photobucket.com upload your pictures and copy paste the tag ( it'll look like

DAteg

Ok guys sorry this took a while but here are some current pics. I dont have any pics of the engine bay but I'll get some of those up soon. And for the mod list: as far as I know right now w/o having really talked to my brother about it it has a b20 vtec, I think a cat back exhaust, dc headers, cai, probably some lowering springs, front and rear strut bars, the body kit, I think a stage 2 clutch, and short shifter. I will post a more accurate list once I talk to my bro more about it.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Oh poor car.... please tell me you are dericing this DA

DarkDB1

It already has JDM 1 pieces. So headlights are not needed. But bumpers, hood, tail lights and possibly the spoiler. I think the spoiler might work... MIGHT....

DAteg

It already has JDM 1 pieces. So headlights are not needed. But bumpers, hood, tail lights and possibly the spoiler. I think the spoiler might work... MIGHT....
Does it really? Lol I didnt even know. Ehh I dont know if I want to keep that spoiler...its alright but it might not go with the oem bumpers and such

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I say no spoiler, keep it clean, I would go with oem bumpers... keep it simple and clean. You can do oem bumpers and get a front lip for it. Some of the cleanest cars have oem bumpers.

DAteg

I say no spoiler, keep it clean, I would go with oem bumpers... keep it simple and clean. You can do oem bumpers and get a front lip for it. Some of the cleanest cars have oem bumpers.
Yeah I want the lip with the oem bumper. Id really want a cf hood too but theyre expensive like the cheapest I found on ebay was like 430 I think so yeahhh. Or maybe that is cheap but idk itd be sweet to have one

DAteg

The hood is going to be the first change, then idk what lol probably front bumper or maybe just the tail lights like you said

Mikeb353

Welcome! Yeah body Kit has to go.. look on Honda-Tech.com ive seen a couple of them for sale and really cheap to