New integra owner!

DAteg

Hello all,

Im the new owner of a 92 integra and I am very happy about it :) It used to be my brother's and he has had it since he was 18. He is now 29, so the car has gone through the works over the years. But there are still things that I want to do

Where do you guys suggest I start? The engine really needs no work and I dont think the suspension does either. There is a full body kit but I do want to replace it and make the car look like an itr. Please keep in mind that I am still in school and have like no money lol, so anything over $500 is toooo much

Thanks in advanced!

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
based off that avatar pic. Go to the junk yard and pic up some 92 - 93 front and back bumpers. Purchase some JDM One Piece Headlights, remove the hood and side skirts, take pics and get back to us for more input

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
based off that avatar pic. Go to the junk yard and pic up some 92 - 93 front and back bumpers. Purchase some JDM One Piece Headlights, remove the hood and side skirts, take pics and get back to us for more input
I concur :D

btw Welcome

J_Jay_B

teg driver
welcome to CI first and foremost.

and i agree with the rest of them about the body kit... it needs to be gone asap...

since money is an issue and often is, go to a junk yard and find sme bumpers, maybe you will get lucky and they will be the same color. and some JDM one piece headlights.

and if you could take some pics and give us a mod list... that would be great

Sammich

man...if u want to make this car look like an itr...thats gona be rough.

ive seen one person who made it look sexy on a red DA. he had to do alot of work, but it came out really nice.

DAteg

I'll try to get some pics up later this week, and the current mod list

How much do you think a bumper would be though