Parts for my DA

cmoney176

CMONEY176
Ok guys ive been a member for offically a month now and i have watch and read all the threads in the 2nd gen forums. im impressed by all the knowledge given so far.

Which brings me to this new thread. Parts for my DA!!

i have been to a lot of diffrent website that have been suggested on this one and have also noticed that ebay is the most popular of them all as far as suggestions go.

i have located many parts on ebay, some very inexpensive and some just down right cheap, from wheels and tires to adjustable coil overs and springs. camber kits, bushing , sway bars, cold air intakes, headers exhaust, and even steering wheels. i would like to get some opinions on what you alls experiences have been in dealling with ebay sold parts instead of buying parts from some one that has had them on the cars already and just trying to get rid of them to part out or upgrade to some thing better.

this site is the shit and i come up here almost every day 4-5 times a day just to learn some thing new.

byu the way im from durham nc. if any one is in or around nc and want to get together and share knowledge pm and ill get back to you asap. untill then PEACE!!!!!!!

hondaproof

hondaproof
I've bought almost everything for my cars on ebay. But I've bought all new parts from ebay dealers. 9 times out of 10 ebay is the best for the money,and some prices are negotiatable. But I wouldn't fuck with something used from a private seller. I prolly wouldn't deal with a private seller at all. But that's on the buyer.

cmoney176

CMONEY176
I've bought almost everything for my cars on ebay. But I've bought all new parts from ebay dealers. 9 times out of 10 ebay is the best for the money,and some prices are negotiatable. But I wouldn't fuck with something used from a private seller. I prolly wouldn't deal with a private seller at all. But that's on the buyer.

thanks man, is their a dealer that you deal with regulary or would suggest that i can look into on ebay?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
There is a huge diffence between buying ebay parts and parts on ebay. Ebay parts are usually garbage, but I have bought good aftermarket parts on ebay. There are also a few dealerships selling oem parts on ebay.

hondaproof

hondaproof
True. Never buy ebay parts. I've never bought ebay parts but I know dudes that have,big fuck up.I've saved all my purchases on my ebay account. ill post em in a few. But the best thing to do is to find an ebay dealer with positve feedback that has the part you want. Cover your ass and save everything until you get your partß and inspect them.