problem after 3,000rpm

DB8kid

its not my car its on of my co workers at my job doesnt really know to much about the teg but anyways he told me after he hits 3,000 while driving it starts to bog out ,studer, buck all that crazy stuff i thought it would be the M.A.F but i could be wrong just asking around just to be sure what really the problem is:???:

mirrorimg

Its the Check Engine Light. When cars have problems they throw codes and you can check them to see what is wrong, and then fix it. My suggestion is to have your co-worker sign up here so we can help him/her out more effectively. It will help to have more information, and Im sure it would get redundant with you mediating the whole diagnosis.

DB8kid

Its the Check Engine Light. When cars have problems they throw codes and you can check them to see what is wrong, and then fix it. My suggestion is to have your co-worker sign up here so we can help him/her out more effectively. It will help to have more information, and Im sure it would get redundant with you mediating the whole diagnosis.

aight yea he said it comes on

DB8kid

i told him to sign up on here but he said he doesnt have a computer so that might be alil hard