new to the site

datsunfan420

Hey new to the site and just wanted to say hi and drop some pics of my ride . 92 gsr # 315

Here are some recent mods and specs

full cold air intake and exhaust ,b&m short shifter ,momo wheel and pedals , Black widow body kit , oz 17" wheels ,shaved locks and spoiler , one piece piaa projector headlights ,compustar 2 way alarm with keyless entry ,full system (pioneer preimier deck with 8 speakers two amps capaciters and all that ) , less than 200,000 kms (120,000 miles)

This car is hauls for NA , but have big plans for a turbo kit .

Will post pics once i figure out how

Kris

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Hey new to the site and just wanted to say hi and drop some pics of my ride . 92 gsr # 315

Here are some recent mods and specs

full cold air intake and exhaust ,b&m short shifter ,momo wheel and pedals , Black widow body kit , oz 17" wheels ,shaved locks and spoiler , one piece piaa projector headlights ,compustar 2 way alarm with keyless entry ,full system (pioneer preimier deck with 8 speakers two amps capaciters and all that ) , less than 200,000 kms (120,000 miles)

This car is hauls for NA , but have big plans for a turbo kit .

Will post pics once i figure out how

Kris
welcome, it' sounds like a show car.

Use Photobucket.com

datsunfan420

Daily driver but very clean , i would post pics but way to complicated for my simple car brian . lol
i read the threads for newbs but still finding it very complicated .

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Go to Photobucket.com, make an account. And then click the Upload Button. And then choose the pictures you want and whalah it will upload. Then once it's done copy & paste the IMG code

datsunfan420

heres the first pic bear with me while i figure this out , i guess you can click on this pic to see others . . just for fun i will show some of my 510 pics too

Last edited:

datsunfan420

i put a pic on here and if you click on it then top right on datsunfan it should take you to see the pics. lol

the datsun forum i go to lots has a spot when you post threads to put images just like email but using a third party like this is confusing , sorry iam into cars not computers and have given up trying to post pics ( two or three hours with very little luck )

Last edited:

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
you have to go back to the listing of postings and click the new thread button. (the page before you clicked to get to this one). Hope this helps.