Thought I would introduce myself

GollumSi

Beginner Again
Thought I would drop a line and say hi. I am a long time civic owner and just picked up a 89 teg the other day. Got it way cheap. Traded some subs, an amp and a deck for it. The previous owner blew the motor and paid to have it replaced but they never finished it up and with work and stuff he wasn't able to get it finished up either so he got sick of it sitting around and decided it was time for it to go. It had some dents in it but he is a body man so he got the dents taken care of now I just need to paint it, tint the glass and get some music in there. The inside is clean with no damage. I looked over the motor and will have it running by tomorrow night. It would be tonight but I have to head to work shortly so...it will wait and I will drive my eg hatch today. Got a few plans for it. Nothing major til summer but for now, get it running and have fun.

Anyway, like I said just thought I would say hi.

Couple of quick pics of it. The tape on it just needs pulled off.

GollumSi

Beginner Again
Thanx for the welcomes. It is appreciated. So I got the engine mostly done last night just need to add water and start it up. Will do that today, hopefully. The only problem I have now is the downpipe that is supposed to fit the car....doesn't. It is about 4 inches too long and to large a diameter. Do you guys know what other downpipe will fit it? I figure that the eg series civic with the d15 or d16 one should fit but so far I can't find the exact measurements that I need to be sure. If anyone knows I would appreciate it. I have the stock one from my eg so I can use that but I have to go find it in the shop first. Lost in the boxes ya know. Thanx again guys.