3000gt!!!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
If you take good care of your car, then there's nothing to worry about.
That is a must. The thing to worry about, is how the previous owner took care of the car. Especially with a Mitsubishi or any boosted car for that matter. Turbo cars don't like being neglected!

Tegi3000

not a good idea. parts are hard to find and expensive. plus with the electronic suspenion if one lil thing goes wrong or shorts out the system gets shot. i have a friend who has one and his went out and the front left wheel came off the ground everytime he took a left turn. it bad news

Spody02

Name: Cody
i was really into vr4 before i got my integra, i almost bought one, all i had to do was sign the paper but i ended up not, anyways they weight like 3400 and have twin turbo motor, yeah its kinda fast, its all AWD, AWS but there is really nothing you can do to make them faster, like you can but you have to mass amounts of money to do anything

StreetDreamz

Pussy Money Weed
Well when you were 10 the last year model was coming out. I'd rock the shit out of a '99 VR4. They are hard as hell to find. There was only 287 99 VR4's built

True dat! they some that had retractable hard-tops!! woooo i would kill for one

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
That is a must. The thing to worry about, is how the previous owner took care of the car. Especially with a Mitsubishi or any boosted car for that matter. Turbo cars don't like being neglected!
No doubt on this. Turbo cars need love lol. I have a little side project that got no love, and now I am loving it back to health :lol: