Engine Drop-In Help?

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
With the B17, i'd just leave it in there. Build up the integra for road racing, with coilovers, sway bars, etc. , and then buy a 93 Nissan 240SX coupe/hatch and get coilovers, an LSD, maybe an intake and exhaust, and then you'll have both your racer and drifter....

i've got a partially wrecked AE86 I could sell ya for like $500 lol..... 80k original miles yo!

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
i can powerslide my teg on the snow!! haha what i do during school when its snowy out but idk how to drift FWD! lol
bbbuuttt!! Buy a turbo the GS-R engine would like that! Lol

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
powersliding FWD's brings me great memories from highschool. lol... Sliding an old 88 Corolla and even an 03 Corolla around in the dirt or using trays and whatnot... Golden Times.

Thats about the only time you're going to get a Front Wheel Drive car to "drift". Unless you're as skilled as that crazy-ass Jap that slides a Civic Hatchback with some major e-brake working

Taylor_Cristene

With the B17, i'd just leave it in there. Build up the integra for road racing, with coilovers, sway bars, etc. , and then buy a 93 Nissan 240SX coupe/hatch and get coilovers, an LSD, maybe an intake and exhaust, and then you'll have both your racer and drifter....

i've got a partially wrecked AE86 I could sell ya for like $500 lol..... 80k original miles yo!
That is really good advice, thank you.
I think I might end up doing that. I just have to save the money up now. :) Haha.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
People claim the G23 will make more power than a K-Series, but I would much rather build a K24.
ive seen the numbers but still, something about a K series just screams POWER! and yeah a k24 would be ideal.

92slpr

What The Hell Are You Trying To Drift A FWD Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: