New Updates on the DB2

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Oh yea, I forgot to add that I got a chance to tune it a bit more and wow. The more I've been braking this motor in and upping the rev limit it just keeps making more power. I still don't have a graph but it's very badass.

I have the rev limit up to 8800 now, so I still have about another 1000 rpms to go. The problem is that my intake and exhaust manifolds are too restrictive and I can't get my manifold pressure up high enough in the matrix so I expect that when both manifolds are taken care of I should gain a very good amount of power.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Oh yea, I forgot to add that I got a chance to tune it a bit more and wow. The more I've been braking this motor in and upping the rev limit it just keeps making more power. I still don't have a graph but it's very badass.

I have the rev limit up to 8800 now, so I still have about another 1000 rpms to go. The problem is that my intake and exhaust manifolds are too restrictive and I can't get my manifold pressure up high enough in the matrix so I expect that when both manifolds are taken care of I should gain a very good amount of power.
Damn that's a high redline! What numbers are you outputting?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I have no clue but I'm sure it's well over 200 right now. It's definitely faster then my MS3. Even in the top end.

I've contacted Bisimoto and I'm trying to see if he will make a full exhaust for me.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I know, I really like the ground clearance they provide by making the collectors the way he does.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
are you doing exhaust system or you considering doing universal muffler and piping?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
So I've got an exhaust system setup to get made. I also got 4 new gabriel ultra shocks. Autozone ftw! I will let everyone know how they are compared to all these companies so called performance shocks. I honestly think they work work just as good. I'll probably put them on tomorrow. Also figured out that my sync problem with my Hondata and PLX was because I had the signal wire hooked up to d14 and not d10.:smackself

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
So the problem with the PLX wasn't the fact that I had it hooked up to d14. The voltage from the signal input was off. Anyway, it's calibrated perfectly now and is working even better.

I also installed the gabriel struts today with the skunk 2 adjustable springs. The ride is very good, It was dark and I don't have any headlights in so I just took it up the street and back but I can tell there is a huge difference. Can't wait to see how it handles. I also lowered it another inch or so all the way around so I think it looks a little better. I'll get some pics up one of these days.