quick foglight change

racinfeend59

i have a DB1 and an tryin to get some yellow fogs (for the stock piece in the headlights not seperate)
does anyone know a quick way to get the old bulb out
im in florida at my moms house and she doesnt have any tools and it looks like im going to need to take off the headlight housing to be able to get to it?>

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
im trying to think, i dont know if you actually have to drop the bumper, i think it slides out. i know on g3 it needs to be dropped

DarkDB1

You're talking about the OEM 3 Piece headlights right?. You want to remove the fog light bulbs right?.

If my memory serves me correctly... Open the hood, There's a 8MM bolt in on the sides of the fog lights nearest to the hood latch. Remove the bolt, pull out the fog light lens it should just slide out. Then use a screw driver inside the lens to remove the bulb.

racinfeend59

You're talking about the OEM 3 Piece headlights right?. You want to remove the fog light bulbs right?.

If my memory serves me correctly... Open the hood, There's a 8MM bolt in on the sides of the fog lights nearest to the hood latch. Remove the bolt, pull out the fog light lens it should just slide out. Then use a screw driver inside the lens to remove the bulb.
wow...i totaly hadn't seen that bolt :oops: haha

wite2nr

yup, thats all it is.