Slam It!!!

hamfacekilla

so im about to drop my car a few inches and i wanted to know a good place to get a good high quality lowering kit for around $500, ill be installing this myself so nor worries about labor, just need some good links to some good lowering kits. also what all should i get? just the lowering springs or the coil overs or what? what do i need to lower my car for around this price give or take a couple hundred. thanks in advanced guys.:)

Last edited:

DANISH DELUXE

Your mom, a sumo wrestler, all your friends (if you have any), a group of hobo's, or click here. If all those don't work obviously you need to get more money and look at getting a decent kit.

hamfacekilla

where can i get GC's from? and hahaha danish sooooo funny but im serious i just want to lower the thing its way to high, i can go higher i have more money im just not trying to spend a whole lot just to lower it.

DANISH DELUXE

Why don't you get a nice kit that way in the future you wont be like "Oh I want better handling on my car". Also if you want to "slam" your car you're gonna have to spend more than $500 because you're going to have to get some new schocks because the stock ones one cut it. Look at these...

koni
tokico

and here are the GC's....

GC's

note: The listed shocks will work for GC's.

DANISH DELUXE

If it's just lowering springs (I can't go to the sites given on my iPhone for some reason) you won't get the "slammed" look you're looking for.

Md426

Skunk 2 would be a better choice over matrix. Check eBay, they have better deals on springs, just make sure it's from a creditable eBay store, not a random person probably selling knock offs.

DarkDB1

Skunk2>Matrix

Really should look into new shocks in the near future aswell. When you just lower the car on springs/coilovers the car will bounce around until the shocks blow... Then it'll bounce around even more.

Md426

Skunk2>Matrix

Really should look into new shocks in the near future aswell. When you just lower the car on springs/coilovers the car will bounce around until the shocks blow... Then it'll bounce around even more.
If you lower you car no more than 1.5 inches it should ride fine on the stock shocks but you will be a much better ride with better lowering shocks.