Newb with question/intro

BlkSupra1jzed

Hey just joined up. Saw the forum and figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to join as I go through my 1990 RS and clean up the few things it needs. The car is my daily "beater" if you will, has 203,000 miles and still registers 199,198,199,200 on the compression test we did last night. Who knows if that's how high it really is just care about the even readings with no real fluctuation. I have had the car about 4 years now and absolutely love the thing, slow as hell but CHEAP.

Now for the question. Hopefully this isn't something that has beaten to death. I tried using the search and couldn't find anything relating in this section. Cup holders...any solutions to this extremely annoying issue???

I will get some pics up after I get home and can take a few!

Edit- hit start thread on the wrong tab...sorry for posting here instead of newb section!!!

Last edited:

BlkSupra1jzed

I was looking at the g3 center piece would that fit or is it going to be really off?

I don't know about anyone else but this no cup holder thing sucks ha ha ha. I can't take this universal window hanging piece of monkey turd anymore.

Mikifiki

Hey just joined up. Saw the forum and figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to join as I go through my 1990 RS and clean up the few things it needs. The car is my daily "beater" if you will, has 203,000 miles and still registers 199,198,199,200 on the compression test we did last night. Who knows if that's how high it really is just care about the even readings with no real fluctuation. I have had the car about 4 years now and absolutely love the thing, slow as hell but CHEAP.

Now for the question. Hopefully this isn't something that has beaten to death. I tried using the search and couldn't find anything relating in this section. Cup holders...any solutions to this extremely annoying issue???

I will get some pics up after I get home and can take a few!

Edit- hit start thread on the wrong tab...sorry for posting here instead of newb section!!!

Welcome aboard. I myself am a newb! I got my car a couple of weeks ago and it is a beater. I have no answer to your question as I am not car savvy. I have no f-ing cup holder either, and I'm thinking of just rigging something together maybe near that coin holder thing, or on top of dash. These cars are great little go-karts.

solehead714

I was looking at the g3 center piece would that fit or is it going to be really off?

I don't know about anyone else but this no cup holder thing sucks ha ha ha. I can't take this universal window hanging piece of monkey turd anymore.
If u have power seat belts then no it won't fit but is u have manual seatbelts then u can make it work

BlkSupra1jzed

Damn, I have the power seatbelts. I saw one of those center pieces on ebay it i realized it looked pretty close to the overall shape of mine. The Supra has the same issue as far as cup holders go, there is a thing in the center console but that doesnt work with cans like monster and there is a flip open thing in front of the console thats only like an inch deep. I try to hold it with my legs but if I hit boost it'll cover my crotch with whatever I am drinking. So yeah, I am tired of lacking a cup holder ha ha ha. There has to be something out there worth getting instead of what I have now...

$MoMoney$

welcome im new here 2, got my integra in september, love it! I traded my 97 Mustang v6 wih only 97k miles on it the ntegra got 160k, Even trade. I think its was well worth it! But i do hate that they ain't got no cup holders, it sucks, i got my butt soaked once already tryin hold a mcdee's sweet tea between my legs cause they didn't put the lid on right. I was mad lol.

BlkSupra1jzed

I use the e-brake whenever I have a drive through drink but I normally have a can of monster. Cans don't tend to work very well. Seems when you apply the brakes the cans keep going...hmm. Anyways, took a look at the oem armrest and the cupholders def aren't worth the trouble in hunting one down and buying it for near 100 bucks. I am hoping to find a way to rig something to the side of the center console thingy next to the shifter on the passenger side and figured I would check here to see if anyone has accomplished something like it.

mugensix

go sidewayz
they sell universal cup holders here at ziggys auto in calgary, i got one in my accord lol, its awesome!

maq

...... has 203,000 miles and still registers 199,198,199,200 on the compression test we did last night. Who knows if that's how high it really is just care about the even readings with no real fluctuation.
Those are good numbers. Engine sounds very healthy :thumbs up