New Updates on the DB2

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Here's the new update. I got rid of my One piece headlights. Sold them for a good price so I can't complain. Probablly going to just get some oem lights from pull-a-part. Still need a new tranny. I'm not going to pay 800 dollars for a 15 year old transmission so FUCK all of you who are trying to rape people on these parts.

Going to call smsp up to see how much a full header and exhaust system is going to cost for my car.

Right now he has no eyes.:)

So i've added a few things to the gsr, nothing much, just some random parts.

1st--Password JDM H4H bulbs. I was running modified (dremeled) H4 bulbs.:lol:
2nd--Modified a stock intake pipe to work. Better than the ultra short ram I was working with.
3rd--The PLX-M300 TE i've been talking about. Once again, I have to compliment this little box, works wonders. Very responsive, installation was pretty straight forward and having a Hondata for it to work with is a big plus.

Hopefully someone will sell me a tranny for a reasonable price in the near future and then I'll be redoing the entire exhaust shortly.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Good; I still haven't decided where I want to mount it yet so I left all the wires out and used double sided tape to hold it in place.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
What are your exhaust plans?
For right now I'm actually going to modify my greddy header with a 2.5 inch downpipe off the collectors and get some 2.5" mandrel bends for a custom exhaust. I'm going to change the way the piping is run under the car. The way it comes out the back is just ridiculous. Way too many bends.

And thanks Matt. It's coming along slowly, this transmission problem is really holding me up.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
For right now I'm actually going to modify my greddy header with a 2.5 inch downpipe off the collectors and get some 2.5" mandrel bends for a custom exhaust. I'm going to change the way the piping is run under the car. The way it comes out the back is just ridiculous. Way too many bends.

And thanks Matt. It's coming along slowly, this transmission problem is really holding me up.
I'm planning to change my exhaust system too. I think my tranny is going to give out after a few more track events. We'll see what happens.