What Kind Of B18?

LovinDisAcura

Hello All I'm Kinda New To This Whole Forums Thing And I Had A Quick Question. i just bought a 91' teg like a week ago. The guy i bought it from said his brother put in a b18 engine in it but he wasn't sure what kinda cause it wasn't his.He was selling it for his brother .....kinda seemed weird but ran and sounded nice so i though whatever. My question is there and visual way of finding out what kind of b18 it is? Is there any kind of serial number i can look for?

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Hello All I'm Kinda New To This Whole Forums Thing And I Had A Quick Question. i just bought a 91' teg like a week ago. The guy i bought it from said his brother put in a b18 engine in it but he wasn't sure what kinda cause it wasn't his.He was selling it for his brother .....kinda seemed weird but ran and sounded nice so i though whatever. My question is there and visual way of finding out what kind of b18 it is? Is there any kind of serial number i can look for?
You have a b18a1 there should be a stamp in the left side of you block about half way down.

JDM_Teg

You have a b18a1 there should be a stamp in the left side of you block about half way down.
there you go.

engine codes will always be on the left side of the block.....for future reference