clicking noise??

johnownsall2

Well this never happened to me i turn the key and it makes bunch of clicking noise then i take out the key do it again then it starts right up sometimes it takes 2 trys But it never happened b4? idk why it is happening..

johnownsall2

how does it go bad tho i dont understand like it just went bad out of no where? maybe its actin up cuz of the rain i dont know cuz i just started it like 20 min ago and it didnt do it so yea is it going bad? or is it just acting up?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It's going bad. When they start acting up it's only a matter of time before it doesn't work at all.

Or your under there tapping the starter with a wrench every time to make it start. lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Or your under there tapping the starter with a wrench every time to make it start. lol
had a hammer in my back seat for a good month before mine finally died died... then it was a pain in the ass to pop start it everywhere we went. haha

vgees92gsr

my dc2 integra does the exact same thing it is the flywheel there is a flat spot in it maybe you lucked out though and it is a starter if so it happens because the inside is dirty if your handy with tools then take off starter and take the smaller shaft apart youll see 2 copper shims on either side ther probably dirty try it out