92 da o2 sensor in header?

1sttimeDAower91

iv got a 92 da and theres no o2 sensor in the header and i wanna change headers but the new one has a spot for the sensor, and i cant find ne wires to hook one up on my car at the header, does neone know nething about this at all?

wite2nr

90-91 header - O2 sensor is in the far left tube of the header
92-93 header - your O2 sensor is down under the engine, right in front of the cat on the header.

buy an O2 sensor extender, or cut/splice your O2 sensor to make it reach the front.

tisguy

so does your stock header have an o2 sensor already? You're supposed to reuse it in the aftermarket one, and the aftermarket one usually has extension wires for it.

1sttimeDAower91

i bought the car with th aftermarket header on it and it has no hole for the o2, i wanna put my other header on from my 90 and it has a hole for the o2, but theres no wires for the o2 up there, should i just plug the hole in the other header or dont worry about it?

1sttimeDAower91

i jacked it up and felt around but didnt find one, it just confuses me that there isnt one there, theres no wireing for one either, so do i have to wire one in? and if so how the hell do i do that lol

wite2nr

your car has no wires for the O2 sensor?? thats so weird. if you aren't throwing a CEL just get the plug for now.