1990 integra races won and confused?

bigbuddah

Okai this might be a dumb thread but i was wondering how i won these races cuz they don't really make sense if u put them all together u'll be like what in the fucking shit world on earth lol

heres what i done to my car
took out tire jack etc...
no p/s a/c
full exhaust 2.25 (header to muffler)
cold air intake

i raced these following cars
02 honda accord with eldrock header full 3 inch pipping loads of body kit work
we did a 60 punch and i pulled on it about 2 and a half cars then about 80ish it was pulling then 100ish i pulled
08 honda civic stock lol......................................... on highway 70 punch even the whole way
02 eclipse full exhaust (headers 2.5 pipping magnaflow) short ram
from a dig he would pull a car cuz i don't have a stick then i would pull about 2 cars till 60 then end up even the whole way then on 60 punch even the whole way but then 45 i pulled half a car then right at 60 we even the whole way
97 honda civic b16 swap full exhaust cold air i/m
we did a 60 punch even the whole way till we got to 110 and i slowed down cuz i heard something then his lip flew off and hit my car lol....and i had a friend which weighs about 240pounds then he got out we did it from a dig and he pull cuz of stick again and i got even with him and we tied the whole way
i'm pretty confused right now i have an auto 208k miles lol i know i'm should get a new car w.e but i'm getting another ls soon and changing the transmission but can anyone explain the wins and ties?

STAYFIT

doesnt sound like theres much done to the other cars, it could be the drivers or alot of other factors.

You raced from a roll? That sort of defeats the purpose... :roll:
Also, it doesnt sound like your racing anything worth a shit.
Question answered.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
racing from a roll is easy on the tranny and all that good stuff, but atleast race from a dig once in a while...

bigbuddah

well the eclipse i thought was the only interesting one
i mean he beats all the v6 ones and the newer ones i raced him from a dig but i beat him
all the other cars won't race me from a dig cuz they know i'll win
well i kinda though the civic with a b16 would of got me i guess not
iunno the only reason why the car arn't worth racing who ever said it cuz i'm trying to stay in my own level where i might lose i might win
i have a question do ya think i should get i/m or light crank shaft pullies?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
this is like the opposite of bench racing... either way, it's retarded and you should stop asking stupid questions.

/ thread.

DarkDB1

I think you should sell your car and get some bus passes to keep yourself from putting everyone in danger from your retarded actions behind the wheel.

well the eclipse i thought was the only interesting one
i mean he beats all the v6 ones and the newer ones i raced him from a dig but i beat him
all the other cars won't race me from a dig cuz they know i'll win
well i kinda though the civic with a b16 would of got me i guess not
iunno the only reason why the car arn't worth racing who ever said it cuz i'm trying to stay in my own level where i might lose i might win
Can he drive worth a shit?
Racing cars that are in your "class" is one thing, but racing from a roll isnt much of a race. If youre gonna do it, just keep finding 16 year olds that borrowed mommy's Accord like you have been doing.