Club Integra Blog?

sonicvybe

new driver
Just a thought - setup a blog and we can work to publish some good info on it. Personally I use wordpress for everything. I think a lot of repeat questions could be pasted in here...otherwise people just keep asking. Why do it? because its funnnnnnnnnn weeee...:lol:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I thought forums were the same as blogs. :what:

sonicvybe

new driver
or maybe we can make one just for mojo and trinh to settle their differences?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
just sticky good threads.
Well that obviously doesn't work either. We have a few FAQ threads with tons of info and nobody ever searches or looks through them or else these same threads wouldn't pop up three times a week.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Well that obviously doesn't work either. We have a few FAQ threads with tons of info and nobody ever searches or looks through them or else these same threads wouldn't pop up three times a week.
lies.....i search all the time.....even if i find something i think should be stickied...i recommend it.....or i make a thread with a link or copy and paste the article.

as far as noobs go.....we will never get rid of repeat questions......best thing to do is instead of calling them a dumb noob.......we post up the stick or search that they should have done in the first place....then call them a stupid noob....:)

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
we could possibly allow users to flag (in a positive way) a topic that has been discussed. then by means the mods can decide whether it should be stickied. say for instance 10 members are needed to flag the topic before consideration. that would help.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
we could possibly allow users to flag (in a positive way) a topic that has been discussed. then by means the mods can decide whether it should be stickied. say for instance 10 members are needed to flag the topic before consideration. that would help.
ehh. i don't think anybody really reads the stickies, either. some will, some won't. a majority will probably just make a new thread thinking their problem is different anyway, or in search of a quick reply. :twocents: