Gone

91integrock

So i took off my stock wing and i think it looks alot better.

Iam thinking of getting her painted this winter, what do you guys think of two tone- Black on top and red on bottom with window tint ???? oh and I just bought gS-R Rims so they should look pretty good.

Does Anyone know where i can get a sturt bar (upper-front) for a 91 teg WITH ABS...........

Please any help would be great.
Thanks
Rob

DarkDB1

I see OEM optional kit... If you get the front lip that kit will be worth about $1200 alone.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
me no likey wingless DAs, but I see the appeal. Did you know that you have very rare OEM sideskirts and rear lips (OEM lip kit)? All you need is the front. But don't two tone the car, its very hard to do get right where the back window of the DA is.

imthepredator2

im not sure bout that kind of 2 tone, because if you do black on top and red on bottom, personally, it would look awkward, because black is a darker color, and it looks "heavier" hence being on bottom. its my personal opinion, and if you prove me wrong ill be more then happy to admit it.

Man A

homewreker
nice OEM sides!!! yea im also a fan of OEM wings. and yes get rid of the tails...yuk

91integrock

Where can i get a OEM front lip ????? e-bay maybe ? oh and i get my GSR rims this weekend so i will post pics ASAP.

DarkDB1

AcuraOEMparts.com do not carry the OEM Optional front lip anymore. It was discontinued in 1994...

For the front lip, Keep looking around on G2IC... It pops up every now and then as a reproduction afew members made...

DailydrivenDB8: Yea, it's extremely rare. I've only seen 2 DA's with it in person... it was expensive back then so not many people went for it... And it didnt decrease to much since now...