question for butterflies?

MiDWeStiNtEgRa2

2nd GeNeRaTiOn
ok when i bought my car the front and the back is butterflied....
do i need to raise my car up more so it is not that dropped??
i have adjustable coilovers....

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Butterflied? I'm not sure of that term, do you mean you have a lot of negative camber. If so, raising it up will get rid of some of it.

MiDWeStiNtEgRa2

2nd GeNeRaTiOn
butterflied like your front and back wheels is not straight....the top of the wheel is in more than the bottom
kinda like this ----> \ <---- pretend thats how the rims look like.....its like that slash

speedin

The Transporter
butterflied like your front and back wheels is not straight....the top of the wheel is in more than the bottom
kinda like this ----> \ <---- pretend thats how the rims look like.....its like that slash
yea thats actually called negative camber. And yes raising it will eliminate some.

revn99teg

that means you have negative cambers, which means you're eating away on the inside treads of your tires=you spending hundreds on a new set. if you like how your teg is dropped than just get a camber kit: spc, ingalls, or skunk2s. but highering your car will get rid of some of that camber. make sure you get your car alligned after you do anything

tilegend

so whats the term for positive camber... where the top is out more than the bottom? --> / <---

crabbed out?